[Committees of Safety] Impeachment of Obama Failure w/ Congressional War Approval ??????

Jim Higginbotham jimbm433 at msn.com
Tue Mar 13 10:56:12 KST 2012

there is nothing in the Constitution that addresses how one goes about IMPEACHING AN ILLEGAL OFFICE HOLDER?
and to try and do so will set a VERY dangerous PRECEDENT.
the joint chiefs of staff can appoint  a provost Marshall and give him the men and equipment to ARREST this USURPER and all the others who helped him INCLUDING that PHONEY ATTORNEY GENERAL Holder.

Semper Fi

Jim.