[Committees of Safety] Impeachment of Obama Failure w/ Congressional War Approval ??????

Gary Hunt hunt at outpost-of-freedom.com
Tue Mar 13 11:20:24 KST 2012

George,

There was a government. It had been called for by Committees of Safety,
particularly, New York and Massachusetts. It called itself the
Continental Congress. Washington had been an officer in the colonial
militia, serving under the British.

Washington was a delegate to the Constitutional Convention. Hr resigned
from the civil busy when he was commissioned as Commander of the
Continental Army, wherein he always subordinated himself to civil
authority.

Gary Hunt
 <http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/> Outpost of Freedom

So long as we fight only amongst ourselves, we will never have to face
the more dangerous task of fighting against our enemy.