[Committees of Safety] Impeachment of Obama Failure w/ Congressional War Approval ??????

Frank Frank at USCommercialSalesINC.com
Tue Mar 13 13:53:08 KST 2012

I've been lurking around this committee for a while now. Never really had
much to say until now. As I see it there is one more problem (other than
congress) to the impeachment of Obama. He is not legally our president.
According to the supreme court in a ruling during Madison's time I think,
for someone to be elected president the person must be a natural born
citizen. Yes? According to the ruling for someone to be considered a natural
born citizen BOTH parents at the time of birth MUST also be citizens. His
father freely admits he was not. While ok Barry was born in Hawaii but not
to 2 citizens.

Congress also has been acting against the constitution for years now. As far
as the president goes,,,,,,,,,

Frank

From: George Sprankle [mailto:az_geo at hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 9:31 PM
To: acos
Subject: Re: [Committees of Safety] Impeachment of Obama Failure w/
Congressional War Approval ??????

Gary,

Are not the current authorities acting in much the same manner as the
colonial British authorities did in revolutionary times?

Aren't the current authorities refusing to address the cries and petitions
of the common citizenry?

Are not we being taxed with little or no representation?

So, please tell me why this is not just cause for another revolution?  I
view our current government and the former British colonial government as
being much the same.

George

  _____