[Committees of Safety] Fw: [OPF List] Fw: [TUP] John Doe # 4 or Overblown Ego?

Gary Hunt hunt at outpost-of-freedom.com
Wed Mar 14 02:10:41 KST 2012

Jim,

If you think that what Elizabeth ahs brought up is a joke, that can be easily dispelled.

Using any Internet search engine, search the following:

gary hunt bill cooper OKC John Doe 4

You should get tens of thousands of hits. Now, whether you want to take the time to go through them all and see which are  the same Cooper article, variations of that article, or bad hits, is up to you. I will venture that thousands are attacks on me, but, for the most part, they are repeats of the same article, written many years ago, and amount to just one story reposted over and over.

Gary Hunt
 <http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/> Outpost of Freedom

So long as we fight only amongst ourselves, we will never have to face the more dangerous task of fighting against our enemy.