[Committees of Safety] Fw: [OPF List] Fw: [TUP] John Doe # 4 or Overblown Ego?

Elizabeth Sutton iceni2657 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 02:43:38 KST 2012

I think in this particular case, it carries far worse implications than 'no shame or sense of decency.'  In this case, this particular allegation has been posted over the years on high profile web sites of high profile self described patriots...without one scintilla of evidence.

It is, in my opinion, time to put this where it belongs...on the trash heap.  If those "high profile patriots" wish to lead...they need to start with verification of information, and take responsibility for their contributory actions to sow discord among the patriot community...even if those actions could be characterized as "mistakes" or they have egress from the results of those actions, claiming no responsibility for what is posted on their sites.

Any other person on the face of the earth could expect to find themselves in litigation for slander, libel, and defamation of character, and in my opinion, the fact that they have not thusfar, been subjected to consequences of their actions speaks only to the character of Gary Hunt, in his desire to not be party to or subject of further divisions within the patriot community.

In my view, however, with "patriot" contributors like those who make this allegation, I think we patriots may be better off without their assistance, or "contributions" to the cause.

for what it is worth,

Elizabeth