[Committees of Safety] Has Habeas Corpus Been ELIMINATED

Gary Hunt hunt at outpost-of-freedom.com
Wed Jan 16 09:39:32 KST 2013

Has Habeas Corpus Been ELIMINATED

Beginning on January 27, 2012, Larry Mikiel Myers attempted to serve a
Demand for Habeas Corpus on the jailers, who refused it.  He then mailed
it to the District Court judge (Merryday), who never responded.
Subsequently, I have, on Larry's behalf, served a Petition for Habeas
Corpus to the same District Court, the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals,
and, the Florida Supreme Court.  Only the Florida Supreme Court
responded by claiming it was out of their jurisdiction.

I have, twice, served the Supreme Court of the United States, via the
Clerk of the Court.  The second service was returned without
explanation.

Habeas Corpus suspended, in violation of Art. I, §9, clause 2,
Constitution, which states:

"The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended,
unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may
require it."

The attached file includes both an explanation and correspondence
regarding the United States Supreme Court's refusal to respond to a
Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus.

Earlier information regarding the Petition (lower  courts) can be found
at Habeas Corpus 2012 <http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/HC01.htm>