[OPF List] What if the SHTF?

k anderson kanderson342 at msn.com
Wed Aug 18 08:20:33 HST 2010

I don't think America will fare well......for awhile. Too many people have been drinking the kool aid, and can't see past their credit cards, the football game and a glass of beer or wine!!   If we get rid of all the crooks and a*shats in government and start over with real Americans who want the Constitution as our law (like it was meant to be), we'll fare great!!  It comes down to who will survive the hell of getting control or our country.   Kind of like going after the MOB!