[OPF List] What if the SHTF?

Dusty OPFreader at oneamericanpatriot.com
Wed Aug 18 15:07:14 HST 2010

G'day all;

Yes, I would fight for my country-starting with my family, neighbors and
friends.  I took an oath to protect and defend our Constitution-and that
includes the basis for it (the folks and the country they live in under it).
I have never renounced that oath.

But this video is rubbish!  We're not a third world shithole nor are we
itinerant camel drivers looking for a little excitement well out of our
league.  So little of the context shown there applies in any manner that's
relevant to defending our country.  I would not ever be found next to a live
'Muslim' reporter, so that bit of speculation is pointless.

L8r all,

Dusty

  _____