[OPF List] Some Thoughts on Public Education

Gary Hunt hunt at outpost-of-freedom.com
Wed Dec 1 08:16:11 HST 2010

Very good points. Now, the question arises, "Can all of this be
unlegislated? And, if so, how long will it take?"

The alternative, however, is really quite simple. Give back to the local
school district, without submission of any state or federal laws, the
absolute authority to determine the course of education for the children
who are of their concern, not of the village, the state, or the nation.

Who cares more for a child than the parents?

Who seeks only unknown pleasure in controlling the upbringing of
another's child?

Gary