[OPF List] a United States Militia

ginny blamire gblamire at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 10:37:45 HST 2010

My Dear Friend Gary;

I read much of the info sent thru here by you and others
all educational;  some over my head..much forgotten..
I'D like to take this time and

Wish All of You a Very Merry Christmas..

And that no matter what comes to be for Our Great  Nation
that we can be Thankful for how  it once held

Belief in a Higher Power, Truth, Justice. Freedom
for All  it's citizens and non-citizens;  and that She will
Again be as before  as Long as We  have

 LOVE and Forgiveness  in our hearts for these are what
MADE HER THE GREATEST OF NATIONS.

Bless you all and thanks for your Prayers for My son

love, ginny

.