[OPF List] Bundy Ranch - false alarm

Elizabeth Sutton iceni2657 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 13:14:04 KST 2014

Not exactly the issue...the interview with Mack is a radio interview...Ben Swann wrote the lead in, but Mack made the statements...so the issue is...when...not if...imho...the feds decide to carry out another phase.  I may  place a call to Senator Reid's office tomorrow to see if he has it scheduled yet...