[OPF List] Bundy Ranch - false alarm

Elizabeth Sutton iceni2657 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 02:34:29 KST 2014

It appears to me that OMA...who is "running this operation" on behalf of the Bundy Ranch...according to Jerry Bruckhart...Co-Founder of OMA, and his on the ground Co-Founder, Ryan Payne, have no idea what has been unleashed here...

Best to stay ahead rather than behind...and staying ahead means picking one's sources...and sources are out, front and center...OMA needs to recognize that...and get some help with this, if rumor control is the goal, and if "the safety and security of the Bundy Ranch and family" is the goal...as is stated by OMA...then they need to recognize the scope of their allied base, and the resources brought to bear by those who are their allies...

Lessons are being taught and learned here...