[OPF List] Bundy Ranch - false alarm

Quisno Rodonovich filtergarb11 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 05:25:22 KST 2014

there is a good way to get info > the Cowboys who are working that area.
But like you I keep that to myself as I have vested interests close by.
read up on Cowboys and their ways< and as I  having been part of that area
and mind set I have a good information base to pull from. BUT even cowboys
have their limits as drama plays a good part in their daily decisions.
11th CAV good to see you weigh in. and as I work through the growing drama
in here I pick our bits of understanding which I file away .
Elizabeth I revel in your sharp awareness and  don't consider you orany of
you whines for that fact
remember I love you all for what you do but lets play nice with each other.
This is real and when I see Ace Blacks son get upset I Know that there are
other Cowboys out there looking for a fight.
I'm telling you the BLM picked on the wrong hornets nest this time.