[OPF List] The Bundy Affair -Is Anybody in Charge Here?

Clayton Douglas clay at freeamerican.com
Thu Apr 24 04:25:09 JST 2014

*****_**//***

**_**** <http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/>_**

***//**_*****
*****_**//***

**_**_**

*** Friday April 25 //***/Gary Hunt
<http://www.blogtalkradio.com/claydouglas/2014/04/25/the-free-american>/*_*****
*****_***Outpost of Freedom* <http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/>_*****

*The Bundy Affair -Is Anybody in Charge Here?*

> Gary Hunt
> Outpost of Freedom
> April 23, 2014
>

> There are events currently unfolding in Bunkerville, Nevada, that
> aren't apparent to most, and especially not of interest to Mainstream
> media, however, they are extremely important to the Patriot Community,
> as you will see.
>
> Let's revisit this past Saturday, April 12, 2012.  The Bundy family,
> friends, and supporters, numbering in the hundreds, massed in a wash,
> not far distant from the cattle that had been "arrested", in
> conformity with a Court Order, for those cattle trespassing on
> government land.
>
> Then comes Jerry DeLemus, US Marine Corp veteran (circa 1973), and
> leader of a Glenn Beck 9/12 Project group, but no known membership or
> contribution to the militia.  Quite interesting that Beck has
> ridiculed the plight of Cliven Bundy, though Jerry seems to hold Beck
> in high esteem. According to reports that I have received, he arrived,
> after a nearly 3,000 mile drive, with 2 vehicles, one driven by his
> son, Josh, in an exhausted state, and has remained in that state (of
> exhaustion) since.  His hyperactive state (an indication of exhaustion
> and lots of coffee) can be seen in this rather emotional interview by
> Stewart Rhodes - Bundy Ranch: We Came Risking Never Coming Home Jerry
> DeLemus
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS7EoIFZcs8&feature=youtu.be&t=2m40s>.
>
> Though he was absent from the event that might be deemed the Bundy
> Cattle Unrustling, which was attended by protestors, some militia
> members and, of course, the Cowboys.  A reserve militia unit was
> standing by at the Ranch, ready to respond if the call that things
> were getting bad came from one of the Bundys who was a principle in
> the events then unfolding at the BLM camp 3 or 4 miles north of the
> Bunkerville exit on I-15.
>
> While others were calling for additional assistance form volunteers
> around the country, DeLemus had other ideas.  In the Nashua Telegraph,
> his hometown newspaper published the following from their April 18
> edition (an excerpt -
> http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/news/1034411-469/nh-man-takes-prominent-role-with-armed.html):
>
> Thursday afternoon, DeLemus was warning others not to come to
> Bunkerville because "we don't want an escalation."
> DeLemus said, if a confrontation was to unfold, they would likely be
> obliterated by federal firepower.  DeLemus said he is concerned that
> more people would enter harm's way if the number of activists keeps
> swelling at the Bundy Ranch.
> "We'd be able to bloody their noses a little ... but we wouldn't stand
> a chance," DeLemus said.
>
> A rather interesting lack of confidence for someone who has just taken
> charge, and assumed control, over all personnel except the Bundy family.

> [...]
*Clayton R. Douglas CRD Publishing *

*PO Box 251, Seadrift, TX 77983
520-413-2397 Cell 512-767-4561
http://freeamerican.com
SKYPE Address: freeamerican69*

_*www.shop.freeamerican.com*_ <http://www.shop.freeamerican.com/>

_*clay at freeamerican.com*_
<mailto:clay at freeamerican.com?subject=I%20am%20interested%21>*
*_*http://libertyvillages.org*_ <http://libertyvillages.org/>*
*_*www.facebook.com/freeamerican69*_
<http://www.facebook.com/freeamerican69>*
*_*www.twitter.com/freeamerican69 *_ <http://www.shop.freeamerican.com/>_
__*www.shop.freeamerican.com *_ <http://www.shop.freeamerican.com/>
/_TODAY'S SHOW_/ <http://www.blogtalkradio.com/claydouglas>*/via /
*/_Blogtalk_/ <http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ClayDouglas>**
/_*TODAY'S SHOW <http://www.blogtalkradio.com/claydouglas>*_/ via
/_*Blogtalk*_/ <http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ClayDouglas> *10:00 am Eastern*
*/TRUTH!RADIO.COM - NO CENSORSHIP! /*
*/*MyCastLive <http://www.mycastlive.com>*/*
/_*R*_//_*ecent shows and latest News on facebook *_/
<http://www.shop.freeamerican.com/>_
_/_*Free American magazines, Clay's films and books here! *_/
<http://www.shop.freeamerican.com/>_
_ /_*SEND CLAY AN EMAI
<mailto:clay at freeamerican.com?subject=Please%20put%20me%20on%20your%20e-mail%20list>L*_/

_*/Latest Issue of the Free American/*_