[OPF List] Fw: The Bundy Affair -Is Anybody in Charge Here? - Follow Up

11thcav 11thcav at committee.org
Mon Apr 28 23:37:04 JST 2014

I am going to be really critical here concerning Jerry In that there was
nothing but arrogance and the emotional unstable, Napoleon mentality
that this could happen at all. Someone (resources) and precious time was
used to straighten out the incompetency and arrogance of one idiot. Who
In there right mind would come to the front lines well after the fact,
and arbitrarily  make the decision that any improvements needed to be
done by him and needed to be done Now. Ya know I for one am very happy
this turned out the way It did, but then Jerry got the attention he was
looking for. I understand the need for fresh warm bodies, but to further
allow this babbling emotional idiot to perform any duty on site would be
minimal at best and a chaperone. My god I could keep going on but I
think most see where I am going with this. First impression Is still the
qualifier in my world and 75% of the decision to have any further
contact with a individual and or group and or the use thereof. This is
no different than, lets say I declare someone, anyone a pompas-ass in
this list and In the very next e-mail saying I was wrong to do so. This
means what?  Besides nothing....I should have never said it to begin
with.