[OPF List] Fw: The Bundy Affair -Is Anybody in Charge Here? - Follow Up

11thcav 11thcav at committee.org
Mon Apr 28 23:42:21 JST 2014

the changes I made to this message didn't get to the message and should
have read like this:

 I understand the need for fresh warm bodies, but to further
allow this babbling emotional idiot to perform any duty on site would be
minimal at best and a chaperone would have been assigned If It was that
important that he (jerry) were to remain on site.