[OPF List] Fw: The Bundy Affair -Is Anybody in Charge Here? - Follow Up

Gary Hunt hunt at outpost-of-freedom.com
Tue Apr 29 02:06:08 JST 2014

Holly,

You may assume what you like. My post had the facts presented within. In the
past (when I was younger), I had to go somewhere to do a story. Now,
however, with the Internet and a network of contacts, in this case the
Militia Liaison and others at the Ranch as well as Internet sources
(interview and video), a story can be properly compiled. I still hold to the
standard that I established in the past, but technology has removed the
expense and time spent on researching FACTS for a story.

However, if you question my competence, it would make me wonder why you are
on this list. You haven't refuted anything that I said, So, what is your
opinion worth?

Interestingly, my first article, apparently, may have helped in resolving a
problem that, if we didn't learn to resolve, may have resulted in
catastrophe is a subsequent event.

Whether what I wrote played a role, or not, is inconsequential, as we have
developed a structure of command (you will see my role in that solution,
from affair, when I post about it) that does not put any single person in
charge but relies on an historical model -- from both Revolutionary and
Civil Wars.

However, as far as being better than Jerry, that was absolutely true when I
wrote the first article, and absolutely false since Jerry has manned up and
learned to play well with others. which is why I wrote the second article
applauding him for manning up.

Gary Hunt
 <http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/> Outpost of Freedom