[OPF List] Fw: The Bundy Affair -Is Anybody in Charge Here? - Follow Up

Gary Hunt hunt at outpost-of-freedom.com
Tue Apr 29 03:32:20 JST 2014


Perhaps you "don't assume anything, ever", though if I take what you write
on this list, I'm not sure to believe the second, or, perhaps, the first:

"I am assuming that everyone that is commenting was THERE and can comment
reliably?"

So, if I'm not there, it must be "third party information". Let me explain
how that works. The Militia Liaison is the interface between the Bundys, the
PSD, and the militia. As such, he has access to all parties, and probably is
at least the best informed of the overall picture.

So, when I talk with him on the phone, or Skype with video (watching the
family walk back and forth, I am third party? I have first hand information.
What I write is based upon what I get from the liaison, Ryan Bundy (who I
talk wit for confirmation or denial of some of the rumors). Now, whether you
want to accept what I write, or not, is up to you. However, if you have
every gone to my page (link in signature), my credibility has been establish
for over twenty years. So, you can take my "second hand" information and do
what you will with it, but I would suggest that you either hold you rumor
mongering tongue (yes, you are moderated because you tend to follow some
rather strange stories), or I will do what I have only done a couple of time
in the past twenty years (when I have had mail lists) and remove you.

You, however, are the best example of "third party", based upon you
reposting what come to you, within even check out the facts. 

I deal only with first hand information, or verifiable facts.

 

Gary Hunt
 <http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/> Outpost of Freedom

 

From: opf-bounces at oneamericanpatriot.com
[mailto:opf-bounces at oneamericanpatriot.com] On Behalf Of Holly
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2014 11:14 AM
To: Outpost of Freedom
Subject: Re: [OPF List] Fw: The Bundy Affair -Is Anybody in Charge Here? -
Follow Up

 

Gary,

I don't assume anything, ever!!!!!!

You can say what ever you want, it's a free country.  My point was directed
at those who, like sheep, are willing to follow not lead.

Just because you say it, post it, you are not there and weren't there.  It's
conjecture, third party information.  Today and espcially today, if taking
information this is not real to you then it  must be verified beyond all
doubt.  That would mean by at least three other people that are not related.

Just sayin'  Don't take it personally Gary, it's just the times we live in.

Holly


On 04/28/2014 01:06 PM, Gary Hunt wrote:

Holly,

You may assume what you like. My post had the facts presented within. In the
past (when I was younger), I had to go somewhere to do a story. Now,
however, with the Internet and a network of contacts, in this case the
Militia Liaison and others at the Ranch as well as Internet sources
(interview and video), a story can be properly compiled. I still hold to the
standard that I established in the past, but technology has removed the
expense and time spent on researching FACTS for a story.

However, if you question my competence, it would make me wonder why you are
on this list. You haven't refuted anything that I said, So, what is your
opinion worth?

Interestingly, my first article, apparently, may have helped in resolving a
problem that, if we didn't learn to resolve, may have resulted in
catastrophe is a subsequent event. 

Whether what I wrote played a role, or not, is inconsequential, as we have
developed a structure of command (you will see my role in that solution,
from affair, when I post about it) that does not put any single person in
charge but relies on an historical model -- from both Revolutionary and
Civil Wars.

However, as far as being better than Jerry, that was absolutely true when I
wrote the first article, and absolutely false since Jerry has manned up and
learned to play well with others. which is why I wrote the second article
applauding him for manning up.

 

Gary Hunt
 <http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/> Outpost of Freedom

 

From: opf-bounces at oneamericanpatriot.com
[mailto:opf-bounces at oneamericanpatriot.com] On Behalf Of Holly
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2014 9:25 AM
To: Outpost of Freedom
Subject: Re: [OPF List] Fw: The Bundy Affair -Is Anybody in Charge Here? -
Follow Up

 

I am assuming that everyone that is commenting was THERE and can comment
reliably?  If not, does that make you any better than Jerry?



On 04/28/2014 10:42 AM, 11thcav wrote:

the changes I made to this message didn't get to the message and should
have read like this:
 
 I understand the need for fresh warm bodies, but to further
allow this babbling emotional idiot to perform any duty on site would be
minimal at best and a chaperone would have been assigned If It was that
important that he (jerry) were to remain on site.
 
On 4/28/2014 7:37 AM, 11thcav wrote:

I am going to be really critical here concerning Jerry In that there was
nothing but arrogance and the emotional unstable, Napoleon mentality
that this could happen at all. Someone (resources) and precious time was
used to straighten out the incompetency and arrogance of one idiot. Who
In there right mind would come to the front lines well after the fact,
and arbitrarily  make the decision that any improvements needed to be
done by him and needed to be done Now. Ya know I for one am very happy
this turned out the way It did, but then Jerry got the attention he was
looking for. I understand the need for fresh warm bodies, but to further
allow this babbling emotional idiot to perform any duty on site would be
minimal at best and a chaperone. My god I could keep going on but I
think most see where I am going with this. First impression Is still the
qualifier in my world and 75% of the decision to have any further
contact with a individual and or group and or the use thereof. This is
no different than, lets say I declare someone, anyone a pompas-ass in
this list and In the very next e-mail saying I was wrong to do so. This
means what?  Besides nothing....I should have never said it to begin
with.
 

On Sunday, April 27, 2014 11:36 AM, Quisno Rodonovich
 <mailto:filtergarb11 at gmail.com> <filtergarb11 at gmail.com> wrote:
yeh all of our actions must remain open to interpretation as this is the
lives of any who place themselves in harms way. . we have scant time to
languish in doubt as jerry well found out.
 
On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 10:35 AM, Gary Hunt <hunt at outpost-of-freedom.com
 <mailto:hunt at outpost-of-freedom.com> <mailto:hunt at outpost-of-freedom.com>>
wrote:
 
    I understand, from the militia liaison, that the problem has been
    resolved, and the Jerry DeLemus has become cooperative and agreed to
    a shared command -- working well with others.____
    I am pleased that this turned out the way that it did, and I Applaud
    Jerry for his change of tactic and realizing that the
    responsibility, and command, must be shared by those able to
    demonstrate their abilities to participate, together, to achieve the
    objective.____
    As difficult as this troublesome as this subject has become, it was
    a discussion that had to take place. We may not have time to address
    this at the next event, so with this now openly on the table, we
    have an example of cooperation that will serve to avoid the same, in
    the future.____
    So, again, my applause to Jerry and to all of the others who
    participated in finding a solution to a problem, that could have, in
    the future, been very destructive.____
    */Gary Hunt/**
    **Outpost of Freedom  <http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/>
<http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/>**____*
    *__ __*
    *So long as we fight only amongst ourselves, we will never have to
    face the more dangerous task of fighting against our enemy.**____*
    __ __
    __ __
 
    _______________________________________________
    OPF mailing list
    OPF at oneamericanpatriot.com  <mailto:OPF at oneamericanpatriot.com>
<mailto:OPF at oneamericanpatriot.com>
    http://lists.oneamericanpatriot.com/mailman/listinfo/opf
 
 
 
_______________________________________________
OPF mailing list
OPF at oneamericanpatriot.com  <mailto:OPF at oneamericanpatriot.com>
<mailto:OPF at oneamericanpatriot.com>
http://lists.oneamericanpatriot.com/mailman/listinfo/opf
 
 

_______________________________________________
OPF mailing list
OPF at oneamericanpatriot.com
http://lists.oneamericanpatriot.com/mailman/listinfo/opf
 

_______________________________________________
OPF mailing list
OPF at oneamericanpatriot.com
http://lists.oneamericanpatriot.com/mailman/listinfo/opf
 

 

-- 
Holly






_______________________________________________
OPF mailing list
OPF at oneamericanpatriot.com
http://lists.oneamericanpatriot.com/mailman/listinfo/opf

 

-- 
Holly

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.oneamericanpatriot.com/pipermail/opf/attachments/20140428/cd79403a/attachment-0001.html 


More information about the OPF mailing list