[OPF List] Fw: The Bundy Affair -Is Anybody in Charge Here? - Follow Up

Quisno Rodonovich filtergarb11 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 07:28:58 JST 2014


Holly
may I interpose here?
 you seem to be questioning the messenger here, This is not a bad thing but
use of terms which show concern may also be construed as attack vehicles
when used improperly.
I have been guilty in the past of letting my emotions control the narrative
and my leaders always say be careful.

11th Cav I know as well as Gary Hunt.  Both I trust with pertinent
information . now not to say I don't check up as best I can for after all
we are only human and therefore subject to the ages old ,male gene called
ego.
But we wish to be correct as we possibly can for these conversations.
 just 3 years ago these conversations were mild to what is in the
information pool today.
I enjoy all of your inputs but we must develop a different mindset when
dealing with each other.  Time and age hath shewn me that thought and
personal conclusions are secondary to compassion in presentation


Just a thought.


On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 3:03 PM, 11thcav <11thcav at committee.org> wrote:

> WOW just WOW
>
> On 4/28/2014 11:13 AM, Holly wrote:
> > Gary,
> >
> > I don't assume anything, ever!!!!!!
> >
> > You can say what ever you want, it's a free country.  My point was
> > directed at those who, like sheep, are willing to follow not lead.
> >
> > Just because you say it, post it, you are not there and weren't there.
> > It's conjecture, third party information.  Today and espcially today, if
> > taking information this is not real to you then it  must be verified
> > beyond all doubt.  That would mean by at least three other people that
> > are not related.
> >
> > Just sayin'  Don't take it personally Gary, it's just the times we live
> in.
> >
> > Holly
> >
> >
> > On 04/28/2014 01:06 PM, Gary Hunt wrote:
> >>
> >> Holly,
> >>
> >> You may assume what you like. My post had the facts presented within.
> >> In the past (when I was younger), I had to go somewhere to do a story.
> >> Now, however, with the Internet and a network of contacts, in this
> >> case the Militia Liaison and others at the Ranch as well as Internet
> >> sources (interview and video), a story can be properly compiled. I
> >> still hold to the standard that I established in the past, but
> >> technology has removed the expense and time spent on researching FACTS
> >> for a story.
> >>
> >> However, if you question my competence, it would make me wonder why
> >> you are on this list. You haven't refuted anything that I said, So,
> >> what is your opinion worth?
> >>
> >> Interestingly, my first article, apparently, may have helped in
> >> resolving a problem that, if we didn't learn to resolve, may have
> >> resulted in catastrophe is a subsequent event.
> >>
> >> Whether what I wrote played a role, or not, is inconsequential, as we
> >> have developed a structure of command (you will see my role in that
> >> solution, from affair, when I post about it) that does not put any
> >> single person in charge but relies on an historical model -- from both
> >> Revolutionary and Civil Wars.
> >>
> >> However, as far as being better than Jerry, that was absolutely true
> >> when I wrote the first article, and absolutely false since Jerry has
> >> manned up and learned to play well with others. which is why I wrote
> >> the second article applauding him for manning up.
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> */Gary Hunt/**
> >> **Outpost of Freedom <http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/>***
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> *From:*opf-bounces at oneamericanpatriot.com
> >> [mailto:opf-bounces at oneamericanpatriot.com] *On Behalf Of *Holly
> >> *Sent:* Monday, April 28, 2014 9:25 AM
> >> *To:* Outpost of Freedom
> >> *Subject:* Re: [OPF List] Fw: The Bundy Affair -Is Anybody in Charge
> >> Here? - Follow Up
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> I am assuming that everyone that is commenting was THERE and can
> >> comment reliably?  If not, does that make you any better than Jerry?
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> On 04/28/2014 10:42 AM, 11thcav wrote:
> >>
> >>     the changes I made to this message didn't get to the message and
> should
> >>
> >>     have read like this:
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>      I understand the need for fresh warm bodies, but to further
> >>
> >>     allow this babbling emotional idiot to perform any duty on site
> would be
> >>
> >>     minimal at best and a chaperone would have been assigned If It was
> that
> >>
> >>     important that he (jerry) were to remain on site.
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>     On 4/28/2014 7:37 AM, 11thcav wrote:
> >>
> >>         I am going to be really critical here concerning Jerry In that
> there was
> >>
> >>         nothing but arrogance and the emotional unstable, Napoleon
> mentality
> >>
> >>         that this could happen at all. Someone (resources) and precious
> time was
> >>
> >>         used to straighten out the incompetency and arrogance of one
> idiot. Who
> >>
> >>         In there right mind would come to the front lines well after
> the fact,
> >>
> >>         and arbitrarily  make the decision that any improvements needed
> to be
> >>
> >>         done by him and needed to be done Now. Ya know I for one am
> very happy
> >>
> >>         this turned out the way It did, but then Jerry got the
> attention he was
> >>
> >>         looking for. I understand the need for fresh warm bodies, but
> to further
> >>
> >>         allow this babbling emotional idiot to perform any duty on site
> would be
> >>
> >>         minimal at best and a chaperone. My god I could keep going on
> but I
> >>
> >>         think most see where I am going with this. First impression Is
> still the
> >>
> >>         qualifier in my world and 75% of the decision to have any
> further
> >>
> >>         contact with a individual and or group and or the use thereof.
> This is
> >>
> >>         no different than, lets say I declare someone, anyone a
> pompas-ass in
> >>
> >>         this list and In the very next e-mail saying I was wrong to do
> so. This
> >>
> >>         means what?  Besides nothing....I should have never said it to
> begin
> >>
> >>         with.
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>             On Sunday, April 27, 2014 11:36 AM, Quisno Rodonovich
> >>
> >>             <filtergarb11 at gmail.com> <mailto:filtergarb11 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >>             yeh all of our actions must remain open to interpretation
> as this is the
> >>
> >>             lives of any who place themselves in harms way. . we have
> scant time to
> >>
> >>             languish in doubt as jerry well found out.
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>             On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 10:35 AM, Gary Hunt <
> hunt at outpost-of-freedom.com <mailto:hunt at outpost-of-freedom.com>
> >>
> >>             <mailto:hunt at outpost-of-freedom.com> <mailto:
> hunt at outpost-of-freedom.com>> wrote:
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>                 I understand, from the militia liaison, that the
> problem has been
> >>
> >>                 resolved, and the Jerry DeLemus has become cooperative
> and agreed to
> >>
> >>                 a shared command -- working well with others.____
> >>
> >>                 I am pleased that this turned out the way that it did,
> and I Applaud
> >>
> >>                 Jerry for his change of tactic and realizing that the
> >>
> >>                 responsibility, and command, must be shared by those
> able to
> >>
> >>                 demonstrate their abilities to participate, together,
> to achieve the
> >>
> >>                 objective.____
> >>
> >>                 As difficult as this troublesome as this subject has
> become, it was
> >>
> >>                 a discussion that had to take place. We may not have
> time to address
> >>
> >>                 this at the next event, so with this now openly on the
> table, we
> >>
> >>                 have an example of cooperation that will serve to avoid
> the same, in
> >>
> >>                 the future.____
> >>
> >>                 So, again, my applause to Jerry and to all of the
> others who
> >>
> >>                 participated in finding a solution to a problem, that
> could have, in
> >>
> >>                 the future, been very destructive.____
> >>
> >>                 */Gary Hunt/**
> >>
> >>                 **Outpost of Freedom <
> http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/> <http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/
> >**____*
> >>
> >>                 *__ __*
> >>
> >>                 *So long as we fight only amongst ourselves, we will
> never have to
> >>
> >>                 face the more dangerous task of fighting against our
> enemy.**____*
> >>
> >>                 __ __
> >>
> >>                 __ __
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>                 _______________________________________________
> >>
> >>                 OPF mailing list
> >>
> >>                 OPF at oneamericanpatriot.com <mailto:
> OPF at oneamericanpatriot.com> <mailto:OPF at oneamericanpatriot.com> <mailto:
> OPF at oneamericanpatriot.com>
> >>
> >>
> http://lists.oneamericanpatriot.com/mailman/listinfo/opf
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>             _______________________________________________
> >>
> >>             OPF mailing list
> >>
> >>             OPF at oneamericanpatriot.com <mailto:
> OPF at oneamericanpatriot.com> <mailto:OPF at oneamericanpatriot.com> <mailto:
> OPF at oneamericanpatriot.com>
> >>
> >>             http://lists.oneamericanpatriot.com/mailman/listinfo/opf
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>         _______________________________________________
> >>
> >>         OPF mailing list
> >>
> >>         OPF at oneamericanpatriot.com <mailto:OPF at oneamericanpatriot.com>
> >>
> >>         http://lists.oneamericanpatriot.com/mailman/listinfo/opf
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>     _______________________________________________
> >>
> >>     OPF mailing list
> >>
> >>     OPF at oneamericanpatriot.com <mailto:OPF at oneamericanpatriot.com>
> >>
> >>     http://lists.oneamericanpatriot.com/mailman/listinfo/opf
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> --
> >> Holly
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> _______________________________________________
> >> OPF mailing list
> >> OPF at oneamericanpatriot.com
> >> http://lists.oneamericanpatriot.com/mailman/listinfo/opf
> >
> >
> > --
> > Holly
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > OPF mailing list
> > OPF at oneamericanpatriot.com
> > http://lists.oneamericanpatriot.com/mailman/listinfo/opf
> >
> _______________________________________________
> OPF mailing list
> OPF at oneamericanpatriot.com
> http://lists.oneamericanpatriot.com/mailman/listinfo/opf
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.oneamericanpatriot.com/pipermail/opf/attachments/20140428/08149e95/attachment-0001.html 


More information about the OPF mailing list